Candlelight Restorative YogassageMarch 24, 2019 to
Time: 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Location: 127-2745 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Class size is limited to 10 people to ensure individualized adjustments, lots of personal attention and plenty of hands on time. You’ll leave feeling nourished, refreshed and restored.
Candlelight Restorative Yogassage
● Date: Sunday, March 24
● Time: 2:00-4:00 pm
● Location: Feel Good Yoga & Pilates, 2745 Veterans Memorial Pkwy #127 in the Reflections Building
Who can attend this specialty class?
● This practice is suitable for all men and women, shape or physical condition and, from beginners to experienced yogis. Please let the instructors know of any medical conditions or injuries prior to the class so they can offer any modifications or variations.
● $75 Regular Price.
● Register in person during open office hours or REGISTER HERE
● It is recommended to wear comfortable, layered clothing, long sleeves and socks as the body tends to cool during rest.
● Mats and props are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own mat, props and water bottle. You are also welcome to bring an eye pillow or cloth to cover your eyes.
● If this is your first time at the studio, please arrive around 10 minutes early to sign the waiver form
● Please be sure to not eat anything too heavy 2 hours before the class.
● Payment is due at the time of registration to secure your spot as space is limited to 10 students.
● Once payment has been made, a cancellation or refund may occur up until 48 hours prior to this specialty class, with a 20 percent administration fee deducted.
● Within 48 hours no refund or credit will be given. We will also not refund or give credit if you miss this class.
- March 24
- May 26
- July 28
- Sept. 29
- Nov. 17