Hormone Yoga Therapy for WomenSaturday June 8, 2019 to Sunday June 9, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 pm Both Days
Location: 127-2745 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Cost: $139 EARLY BIRD by April 30th
Hormone Yoga Therapy for Women, is a holistic and natural approach to ease or eliminate the adverse symptoms of hormonal imbalances. The imbalances may be related to PMS, irregular cycles, fertility challenges, peri-menopause, menopause and more. This technique involves the practice of dynamic postures (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayamas), concentration, and a method of Tibetan energy circulation. The glands responsible for hormone production are the ovaries, thyroid and pituitary glands, and to a lesser degree the adrenal glands. These glands are addressed in HYT by utilizing internal massage and consciously directing the energy flow during each exercise.
In this two-day workshop you will learn and practice the series technique to enable you to practice on your own. A template hand-out will be provided to you outlining the breathing & posture techniques. Once learned, the practice only takes 30 minutes and is recommended 3 – 4 times/week for optimal results.
This practice will leave you feeling Rejuvenated and Energetic.
Corinne is Certified in HYT by the Founder and Internationally Acclaimed Teacher from Brazil – Dinah Rodrigues. (https://www.dinahrodrigues.com.br).
Corinne has been a student of yoga for most of her life and teaching since 2006. She completed her 500-hour teacher training in 2009 at the Anand Prakash Ashram in Rishikesh, India with Yogrishi Vishvketu. Her teaching methods imbue humour, honesty, sincerity and an open heart.
Recently, Corinne was trained and certified in Hormone Yoga Therapy for Women by the founder Dinah Rodrigues from Brazil. HYT is very popular in Europe and Brazil, however Corinne is one of few teachers, certified, in Canada. She is excited to be able to teach women the HYT method across Canada, and is honoured to be offering the workshop at Feel Good Yoga & Pilates, Victoria.
Corinne lives in Edmonton with her husband and together they have raised four children and are blessed with a granddaughter.
For more Information, Questions or Concerns please contact Corinne – https://www.lotusmoonyoga.ca
Benefits of Hormone Yoga Therapy
HYT helps with the following issues:
• Peri-Menopause, Menopause, Premature Menopause
• PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
• Infertility (caused by hormonal imbalances)
• Polycystic ovaries (symptoms of which include: hirsutism, infertility, acne, weight gain)
• Loss of menstruation and ovulation
• Ovarian cysts
• Depression, emotional instability, memory impairment (caused by low levels of thyroid hormones)
• Low libido, dry vagina
• Osteoporosis (prevention)
• Under-active thyroid (hypothyroidism)
• Hair loss, brittle nails, dry skin and acne
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Insomnia, low energy, fatigue
• And many other problems caused by hormonal imbalances
If you have experienced or are experiencing any of the below, please consult with you doctor before joining HYT classes:
• Breast cancer (estrogen fuelled, within the last 5 years)
• Currently pregnant
• Advanced endometriosis (medical permission needed)
• Hyperthyroidism (not treated)
• Large myomas (medical permission needed)
• Non-diagnosed abdominal pain
• After heart surgery (within 3 months)
• Women who had appendicitis and did not have the appendix removed
• Serious osteoporosis (risk of fractures)
• Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the inner ear) – Vertigo
• After any other surgeries
$139 + gst Early Bird Pricing until April 30th – USE PROMOCODE HYTFW40
$179 + gst Regular Price as of May 1st
Saturday June 8, 2019 and Sunday June 9, 2019
1:00 – 5:00 pm Both Days