Yoga and Pilates Classes- Terms & conditions
The Terms & conditions for reservations for classes made online can be cancelled up to one hour before the class start. Please phone or email the studio to cancel a reservation.
Yoga and pilates private, duet and small group appointments
To be respectful of everyone’s time Feel Good Yoga requires 24 hours notice to cancel appointments. “Appointments” are Yoga and pilates private, duet and small group appointments, and does not include “normal” classes open to everyone. If notice is not given a fee of the full price of the appointment will apply.
Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training programs
- The application fee and deposit for Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- After the programs start there are no refunds.
- Cancellation should be written. To cancel your registration please contact us at: Feel Good Yoga & Pilates, 127-2745 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Victoria BC, V9B 0H4 or via e-mail.
Cancellations of seats booked in a workshop are accepted up until 12 hours before the start of the workshop.
Any deliveries are made via Canada Post. Class passes will wait for you at the studio reception.
Methods of Payment
Feel Good Yoga accepts Visa or MasterCard for online payments. You can also pay with cheque or cash in person. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Applicable Canadian tax/taxes will be collected on all sales.
Returns and Refunds
No refunds on appointments, classes, workshops, courses or events.
Flex passes and month(s) cards may be returned if you cannot continue your practice for unforeseen medical reasons. A statement of injury or illness must be documented in writing by a physician before any adjustment to the membership is made.
You may return products you purchased for a full refund of applicable charges within 30 days of the date of invoice, provided the items are in original new condition with all materials, paperwork, and accessories intact. Items that are broken, used, washed or damaged may not be returned.
Please note that any shipping charges are not refundable, unless we sent you the wrong item in error. Please inspect goods upon delivery. All goods held by the customer for more than 30 days cannot be returned.
We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. If you have any problems with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Freezing, “Temporary Holding” or extending Membership Expiration Dates
A membership or class package expiration date may be adjusted only for medical reasons. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the studio at the time of injury or illness. A statement of injury or illness must be documented in writing by a physician before any adjustment to the membership is made. Memberships and class packages may not be extended to accommodate vacation/travel dates.
Price Changes & Usage of the Website
Feel Good Yoga reserves the right to change the terms of usage of the website, services available online, and prices at our discretion. By using the website and purchasing online, you agree to to the terms and conditions.
Feel Good Yoga & Pilates is committed to effectively, efficiently, expeditiously and fairly handling all complaints about its goods and services. Feel Good Yoga & Pilates recognises that:
- Customers may have complaints about its goods and services from time to time;
- Customers have a right to make a complaint;
- Complaints offer us the opportunity to gain feedback about our goods and services and improve the way we do business;
- We may avoid disputes by having effective communications;
- Disputes generally do not arise with any person whose complaint has been adequately dealt with by us; and
- We must have a procedure for properly handling and recording all customer complaints, free of charge, which is known to staff and customers.
Customers may complain to us by:
- phoning the studio at (250) 474-6935
- writing us at:
- by mail at:
127-2745 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
- by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail at:
While handling customers complaints all our staff must:
- identify themselves, ascertain what the customer wants and confirm with the customer that their understanding of the complaint is correct;
- be courteous and listen carefully;
- if they cannot resolve the complaint immediately, they should explain what they propose and estimate how long it will probably take to address the complaint;
- check whether the proposed action is acceptable to the consumer and, if it is not, notify them of alternative action available to them; and
- not be defensive or argue with customers.
For a speedy resolution a customer complaint should include:
- the nature of the complaint;
- the product or service that is the subject of the complaint; and
- the preferred outcome(s) of the complaint.
Feel Good Yoga does not release ownership or grant permission for usage of any of the information or data on this website. Use of this website and material is for your personal use only, and may not be altered or used for any other purpose. Please contact us directly if you would like to use any information on this website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, or about the Feel Good Yoga website, contact us.