Yoga Fitness Leader Program
The Feel Good Yoga Fitness Leader course is a BCRPA recognized 40 hour Yoga Teacher Training program that will prepare you to teach yoga in BC recreation facilities, fitness centers, private fitness clubs and some yoga studios. This is a practical, informative and condensed program where we will focus primarily on learning to teach the safest and most widely available postures for the general population.
The schedule for the Yoga Fitness Leader Program is as follows:
|October 18, 19, 20 2013||YFL1 & YTT|
|Nov 1, 2, 3, 2013||YFL2 & YTT|
Upon completion of the BCRPA requirements and the Yoga Fitness Leader program you can register with BCRPA and receive 40 CEC credits and $2M liability insurance.
Additional course content includes:
- Introduction to yoga, yogic history, philosophy, lifestyle and trends
- Pranayama (breath work)
- Class design and management
- Learning how to use your voice, body language and cues to create unique and inspiring yoga classes
- Teaching tools
- Special populations
- Liability, safety and ethical issues
- Modifications and variations for the postures
- Leadership and communication skills
- Practice teaching
The course fee for the standalone Yoga Fitness Leader program is $599. This includes the Feel Good Yoga Teacher Training Manual. Our early bird discount is $499.
Together with the Fitness Theory Program, the first two weekends cost $699. Our early bird discount for the Combo Fitness theory and Yoga fitness Leader Program is $599.